Twitter
RSS

Back from the Past


Decided to throw in this picture because its sunny in Vancouver

So it has been literally forever since i have blogged and my only excuse is to tell you that University is torture. However, i recently had an urge to start again. There has been a lot going on lately since my last blog post when i was still in high-school.

I am currently your friendly neighborhood jail breaker now for iphones/itouches. Ever since i jail broke my iphone my friends see how cool it is and want me to jail break theirs. I have jail broken at least 10 iphones since and continuing to keep updated with firmwares and such.

University is not what i expected it to be. It forced me to sacrifice things that i loved but i somehow see now that it helped me grow. Games, facebook, and especially people, were so distracting and i slowly, without me noticing, parted away from particular people, video games and things i loved to do. I can only hope this was for the better..

Anyways, I'm back, and ill be posting more regularly from now on.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Locations of visitors to this page