Twitter
RSS

2010

What a year 2009 was, but i'm glad that the new year is in. A fresh new start to the new year. Over the winter break, i received an iphone as a present. To be honest, i'm a PC and i've used windows and stuck with microsoft all my life. I still won't use a mac computer, not because i hate it, but just because i have used microsoft all my life. I feel that Mac's are easier to use for people, and can be used by anyone and that PC's are more complex and because we can do so much with a PC than Mac, we get things like viruses. Unlike a Mac, which never gets any viruses but is very limited.

I have yet to jailbreak the iphone and am excited to see what i can do with the new jailbroken phone.

I'm back and will start to blog a bit more. I have been busy with work, i hope all of you had a great christmas and a happy new year.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Locations of visitors to this page